Monday, March 29, 2010

Mozart

I used to feed my baby when she became sleepy and grumpy, so that I fed her every two hours even though she was almost 7 months. That is rare her doctor told me because the baby around her age usually drink mild every 4 to 5 hours a day. Every two hours is like new born babies!
As a result, my breasts were not ready in two hours for her and she didn't gain weight well. At her 7-month checkup, the doctor suggested that I should give her bottled milk even though I didn't like. However, I thought about what is more important for her now and decided to give her bottled milk. Unfortunately or fortunately(I don't know...), she didn't drink it at all!
Then, I decided not to give her breast milk when she is sleepy except at night. I put her in a sling and walk around inside the house, and play Mozart. I hoped the music relaxed her brain and crossed my fingers.
Lucky! She easily falls asleep now! It was no problem at all!! So now, every time she listens to Mozart, she sleeps right away only when she is sleepy though... and her meal cycle has changed from 8 times to 5 times a day. Thanks, Mozart!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment