Tuesday, June 8, 2010

New Plates



I've got a set of new plates for my baby. Although she started food 4 months ago we just used ziploc containers as her plates because it is plastic and microwavable. It is convenient but not cute at all, so I've been looking for something cute.

A few Saturdays ago, I found them at an outlet mall near my parents' house. They are not so cheap and not microwavable, but they looked so cute. They cost about $35 in total... but it is ok. They are imported from France, so that is why they are cute.


This is the main plate. I can put pancakes, bananas, pudding... that is my dream!


These are the folk and the spoon.






This is the little cup.


I like this because there is silicon underneath, so it won't move when my baby touch it.





I love all of them! They are so lovely and make me cook more!

No comments:

Post a Comment