Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where do you keep your yarns and fabrics?

Poor my yarns and fabrics... They had been piled up in an ugly box for a while! Since we moved in here in Dec '09, my yarns and fabrics had been in one big paper box. Well, actually I didn't have lots back then, but slowly I learned how to manage my time with one small baby. So, slowly I started knitting and sewing again like before I had her.

You know it's hard to do things with a baby. My daughter was only 3 or 4 months old and she drove me quite crazy then. Now I know how to "control" myself and her.

Anyway, I got this basket to put both my yarns and fabrics last weekend. I thought it was big enough to contain all of them! However, the basket became full only with the yarns!! Ouch! So, I had to call the store and order one more... I should have known that...





But I think having two baskets is better than putting everything in one. I can just choose which one to open depending on my mood. "Do I want to knit today or sew something?" I haven't picked up the other one yet, but I'll get it this coming weekend.

Here is my yarn basket. One thing I wondered is if I will use up all the yarns or not... Am I just satisfied with the situation that I have lots of variations??? haha!





2 comments:

  1. You are very tidy! I wish I was so tidy!

    ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm not a tidy person but I kind of have to!!

    ReplyDelete