Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cherry Blossoms

Before you read...
the number of bags is now over 20,000! It's so amazing, isn't it? Thanks for donating everyone! I heard bags were sent from Canada and other countries!


It's been really nice these days. Cherry blossom trees are so beautiful so that everybody stops under the trees and takes a photo of the beautiful petals.

On Monday, I had lunch with my daughter at one of my favorite bakeries near the station. Up the hill, actually, there is a nice park but it was too steep to go up for me that day. The road is a little bumpy and it is too heavy to push the stroller!

So, I decided to have the sandwiches at the table outside the bakery instead of getting them and bringing up the hill. There were still some cherry blossom trees right in front of the bakery! You can see it.





This is the prettiest season of all! It's not too hot but not too cold. No humid at all.



After lunch we stopped by the park on the way home. She was walking happily!


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment