Thursday, April 14, 2011

A Purse with Obi Fabric

I made a purse with one of the obi fabrics I bought the other day. Since my scanning technique was poor or the machine wasn't good, the photo on the post didn't appear well. Now, you can see it better here!






The frame is 9cm wide and chose the black obi fabric and polka dot fabric I had. I love how it looks like!! The fabric was used to be a fukuroobi that is often worn when you dress up such as a wedding, or a party. This type of obis are usually gorgeous.

Anyway, I got a piece of the fabric and made a purse! What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Oh I just found your cute blog and etsy shop...so happy to meet you...off to take a peek at your shop. This purse is adorable! Happy week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! You are so clever! And I think that obi material is perfect for this!

    ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog, Koralee! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arigato, Alessandra. I still need to change some parts!

    ReplyDelete