Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Tote Bag Debuts

This summer is a little different from the past. These last 2 weeks, it was mostly cloudy and the temperature stayed under 30 degrees! Comparing to last year, it's not that hot and humid, which is very nice for a pregnant woman. One thing I concern is vegetables grown in the farms because it'll be expensive!

Well, no matter the weather is hot or not, I neither give up sewing or knitting. This time I made a tote bag with cotton fabrics. Cotton is so much easier to sew than oil cloth, so it didn't bother me sewing at all. You can use this tote casually since it's cotton, so that carry it around everywhere you go!



The size is as follows;
width: 19cm
height: 19cm
depth: 12cm


I attached a flower motif at the bottom of the tote!


The base fabric is as same as the inner fabric, and the red part is crocheted. On the top is a pink button.

For the details, you can see here. You can purchase it online too! Please go to my etsy shop!

4 comments:

  1. Good on you to keep sewing in the hot weather... and knitting! Wow!

    ciao
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Now I got to knit lots for the Japanese people since I'm in the project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet little tote. The perfect size to carry projects around in. Good luck with all your knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment, Melanie! I'll be busy for a while!

    ReplyDelete