Friday, July 22, 2011

A Water Bottle Carrier




My husband brings wheat tea in a plastic bottle to his office every day. But even though the AC is on in the office, sometimes the tea goes bad. Also lots of companies in the tokyo area reduce the power usage in the summer for lack of electricity since the quake so that the AC is often weakened recently.

So, I made the holder for my husband. It should keep the tea cold! This looks very girly, I know, but I'm not interested in buying fabrics for men. It's boring for me, on the other hand, there are so many cute fabrics for girls to look around. It's more fun! As a result, my husband has to carry this girly holder. I attached a insul-bright sheet as the inner fabric to keep cold. The color of the string actually doesn't perfectly match with the exterior fabric because I used my left over material. Possibly I wanted to use white but I still like it.


Our family took a day trip to the aquarium in Tokyo on a hot humid day, and the carrier really worked! It kept the tea cold for a while. I wanted to test how long it could keep the coldness but he finished it soon! Anyway, it's proven it works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment