Saturday, December 25, 2010

Huggable House

My daughter received a gift from her mom one day after Christmas. Unfortunately, she couldn't get it on Christmas but got new gloves her dad.

I finished this project around 11pm on the 25th, so my daughter found it in the next morning. Either it was too big and scared her or it was very new, she didn't try to touch it at first! Oh my... She still hasn't tried to touch it yet... but I bought this book to make this huggable house!

In More Last-minute Knitted Gifts by Joelle Hoverson, I found this cute knitted house. I compared the price between Amazon.com and Amazon Japan because Japanese yen has been stronger than USD. Eventually I ordered the book from Amazon.

It was supposed to take 4 to 6 hours to complete, instead it took 12 hours. Isn't it lovely? But doesn't it look chubby? I think I put too much stuffing in it... It doesn't matterrrrrrr.

2 comments:

  1. It is a lovely gift, give her time and she will love it!

    ciao
    Alessandra

    ReplyDelete