Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Purse with the Strap


It took a while to finish this project. While I was working on this purse I started making something else and went back to this purse...back and forth... Probably the reason is that the oil cloth is hard to sew with hands, and especially it takes my time and concentration on the top stitching.

Anyway, it's my first sample and I have to modify some parts to make it better. The strap can be a little shorter than this.


I came up with this idea because in the winter I put my wallet and keys in my pocket on my winter coat to go to the park or a grocery store with my daughter, but in the summer time I need a small purse to carry my stuff.


The exterior fabric is oil cloth and the inner fabric is cotton. The size is 24cm(w)x 13cm(h).


Now, I can carry my stuff in the purse!

No comments:

Post a Comment