Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Pouch and Tote

You might know that tap water in Tokyo is a little tainted now. Babies under 1 year old shouldn't take tap water said the government. As some people already know we live in Kawasaki, so the water is still safe.

Today I saw a sad scene at the grocery store nearby. Even though the tap water is not harmful at all for ADULTS, even though we are in Kawasaki, lots of adults who don't seem to have babies or infants bought many bottles of water. Don't you think adults should stay calm and let moms with babies buy water? My daughter is 1 year and 7 months old now, but just in case I bought two bottles of water. Even I didn't buy lots. It was a sad scene to see...

Anyway, let's talk about new items! It's more fun to talk about!

Here is one that I made.

height: 12cm
width: 23cm(the widest part)
depth: 5cm


This is the same combination as the other tote and the coin purse.


Instead of a clutch, I attached a red zipper for this pouch.



Here is a tote. This looks exactly the same as the tote I made before.



height: 22cm
Width: 22.5cm




The both items will be listed on my Etsy shop soon.
Please visit!

2 comments:

  1. Your work is beautiful, as usual! I am so sorry to hear about the water, people get panicky, yes, children should have priority. Tap water should be boiled in any case until all the piping has been checked, but I am sure that lots of people are doing that anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! But all the scientists say boiling doesn't eliminate radioactive stuff in water!!! Isn't it crucial? Anyway, we never give up!!!!

    ReplyDelete