Monday, January 24, 2011

Banana Bread

Do you like baking? I was really craving for handmade buns and bread for a looooong time. I don't even remember when was the last time I baked...(Oh, am I too old to remember things? hopefully not!) Anyway it should be before I had my daughter in 2009, so it's been over a year.

So, I suddenly decided to bake some table buns in the Saturday morning. There were enough bread flour, butter, active dry east, eggs and milk in the kitchen. Also there were some bananas.

I poured warmed up milk instead of water and added bananas, and kneaded for about 10 minutes. The dough was placed in a big bowl for raising and rested for 20 minutes. After that, I went through some steps and divided them into 6 pieces. I put each dough in pudding cups that has been her toys recently... Of course I washed them before use.

Anyway, they were raised again and sent to the oven! They sat inside the oven for 10 minutes and came out!




If I get a chance gain, I want to bake Danish bread. It's so buttery and yummy. When I smell the butter from the oven, I feel like I want to open the oven right away and put some in my mouth!! Oh, I should stop thinking about it now; otherwise, I have to bake it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment